Todd Karl Jenson
- Civil Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Creditor’s Rights/Bankruptcy
- Real Property
- Debt Collection
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon (J.D., 2005)
- Brigham Young University Law School, third year visiting student
- University of Utah (M.B.A., Information Systems Emphasis, 2002)
- Utah State University (B.A. Political Science, Certificate of International Relations, 1998)
- State of Utah, Federal Courts
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Utah State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Utah State Bar Corporate Counsel Section
Todd was born and raised in Logan, Utah. Prior to his undergraduate studies, he lived in Portugal for two years. Todd served previously as Assistant Attorney General for the State of Utah representing the Utah Labor Commission in the areas of OSHA, wage claims, discrimination, and fair housing. He worked as in house counsel for a commercial bank, and as general counsel and executive vice president of operations for a national equipment leasing company.
In law school, Todd was an intellectual property writer for Willamette Law Online. He also worked as a research assistant at BYU Law School for Professors Michael Goldsmith and Lynn Wardle, research contemporary issues in criminal law and family law.
Todd has volunteered at Utah Legal Services, providing estate planning for senior citizens. Todd has also volunteered at the Community Legal Clinic and Debtor’s Clinic in Salt Lake City, providing pro bono legal advice to low income clients. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, and spending time with his wife and two sons.