Wesley J. Felice
- Commercial Real Estate Sales and Acquisitions
- Real Estate Development
- Land Use Planning
- Business Law
- Business Entities, Corporations, LLCs
- Commercial Leasing – Retail, Office, and Industrial
- Commercial Finance
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law (J.D. with honors)
- Recipient of CALI and Outstanding Achievement Awards
- Recipient of the Business Law Certificate
- University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business (M.R.E.D.)
- Recipient of Price Realty Group NAIOP Scholarship
- Recipient of the Urban Planning Certificate
- University of Utah, (B.S. Economics)
- Hinkley Institute of Politics Outstanding Intern
- University of Utah, (B.S. Anthropology)
- State and Federal Courts of Utah
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Utah State Bar
- Business Law Section
- Real Property Section
- Wes has worked in real estate since a property management company in college first hired him. He held various positions overseeing the maintenance contracts for the company, resolving owner/tenant conflicts, purchasing inventory, and managing a team of contractors.
- In addition to law school, Wes also attended business school, where he gained experience in real estate development and the financial modeling of real estate projects.
- Prior to working in real estate, Wes was the debate teacher and coach for Olympus High School. He remains an advocate and supporter of high school debate.
- Wes was born in Salt Lake City and was raised in the shadow of the Wasatch Mountains, where he learned to love his family, the University of Utah, and the mountains (in that order). He met the love of his life, Kayla, during his senior year at the University of Utah. He proposed to her while on internship in Washington D.C. and they were married the next spring. Outside of the office, Wes and Kayla spend their free time fishing and camping in northern Utah with their two Cocker Spaniels.